What’s the role?
We are looking for large team of people to join a growing AML project based out in Paramatta. This is a great opportunity to work for a Big 4 Bank, in a positive and dynamic team. We have identified that Credit Analyst skills align well to the position and are eager to speak to anyone looking for a career change into the growing Financial Crime Industry.
- Monitoring of transactions and identifying anything suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity
- Creating customer risk profiles while monitoring transactions and reporting suspicious matters to AUSTRAC
- Performing customer due diligence activities for individual and business customer portfolio to fulfil identifications and verification.
- Assist with KYC / CDD / EDD onboarding, PEPs and sanctions monitoring
About the Role:
- Location: Parramatta
- Rate: $350pd + super
- Start Date: 31st of August, 2020
- Duration: 12 Month Contract
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- A background within banking/ financial services or similar professional environment
- Experience in credit analysis desirable
- Transaction monitoring experience including AML / Financial Crime favourable
- High attention to detail
- You must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills