OctopusPro is a professional cloud based mobile service management software, providing a simple & efficient way to run and grow any mobile service business, allowing businesses to manage enquiries, quotes, bookings, invoices, payments, as well as customers and staff all together in one revolutionary software, all safe and secure in the cloud!
OctopusPro is looking for a motivated inbound sales / customer service person to join our team to handle customer service and inbound sales for some of our associated brands.
The role includes sales and support for the OctopusPro software itself, as well as for professional service related brands that are operated by OctopusPro. These brands are committed to providing top quality residential and commercial services through websites and mobile apps associated with OctopusPro.
We offer a busy and rewarding work life with plenty of activity to keep you busy.
We require the services of a proactive and organised customer service / admin / sales professional who can deal with the multitude of inbound calls and sales leads.
We are looking for:
• Someone with a bright, friendly personality and a professional phone manner.
• A hard worker who takes responsibility for their leads and their results.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Thorough, diligent work habits and the will to achieve.
• Proven experience selling via phone and email.
• Team players.
• Clear communication skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
The ability to manage a high level of enquiries via phone and email is vital. You will also be following up with quality leads to book appointments with professional technicians.
1. Competitive salary.
2. Casual position with full time hours.
3. $35 per hour plus super
4. $45 per hour plus super on weekends and public holidays
NO COLD CALLING!!
Your salary will start at $30 per hour while you are training, once your training is complete and you hit your first weekly target your hourly payment will be in increased to $35 per hour during normal business days and $45 per hour on weekends and public holidays. You are expected to hit your first weekly target within 6 weeks to be successful for this role.
Our office hours are:
Monday to Friday 8am–7pm.
You are expected to work around 40 hours per week during office hours, with hours of work being flexible which may change from week to week.
If you feel this role is for you and you are available for an immediate start please forward your resume outlining your experience.
See www.octopuspro.com for more details.The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?