- Part-Time Opportunity 3 days per week across 4 or 5 days – you choose your hours!
- 12 month fixed-term contract – Mat leave replacement
- Remote working with high flexibility
About the Role:
In this newly created role within the marketing team, you will report into the E-Commerce Manager. You will be responsible for helping to drive quality e-commerce performance across multiple regions and channels that will lead to exceptional brand and commercial outcomes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across our eCommerce sites, providing recommendations for improved UX and site performance.
- Deliver the online trading strategy to drive conversion & revenue growth.
- Manage the online merchandising strategy and content plan in line with our marketing calendar and relevant stock analysis.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize site performance
- Manage website and performance reporting of customer and traffic acquisition, engagement, conversions, AOV, IPT, etc. Develop and manage all KPI’s relevant to the e-commerce performance
- Manage & execute SEO strategy
- Support eComm Manager rolling out features & enhancements across sites
- Site testing & technical analysis of eCommerce platforms
- Manage additional eCommerce channels including eBay and affiliate partner programs.
- Relevant qualifications and a minimum 4 years experience in a similar role. Retail experience advantageous.
- Experience in managing the online channel on large eCommerce platforms, with proven sales growth results
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising e-commerce and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience in audience segmentation and CRM advantageous.
- HTML, CSS and basic coding technical skills
- Knowledge of SEO, website optimisation, data mining and security
- Strong planning, project management and organisational skills
- Leading global luxury retail brand in the homewares/appliances category.
- Fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of teamwork, diversity and inclusion.
- Remote working with a flexible culture and a generous paid paternity program .
- Passionate and supportive team.
Respectfully, no recruitment agencies please.The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?