CoreStaff are currently seeking applications for an experienced Field Assistant for an ASAP commencement. This role is on a 2:1 roster, working 11.5 hour days onsite. Experience with Salt or Potash is highly desirable.
Essential Requirements :
- Class “HR” driver’s license
- Skid Steer ticket
- Due to border restrictions, you must currently reside in Perth WA
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Strong skills in MS Office suite – specifically excel
- Demonstrated experience as an Operational Field Assistant and an ability to oversee the day to day logistics of a developing mine site.
- Experience with maintenance of vehicles & generators
Some of the Day to Day tasks :
- Accurate collection & logging of samples
- Accurate data entry of sample collection
- Maintenance of vehicles, field infrastructure & generators
- Assist with planning and scheduling of field activities
- Assist in execution of other minor projects as requested
- Manage rehabilitation work where required
- Assist with camp set up as required
On Offer :
- Weekly pays on a Thursday
- ASAP Commencement
- 2 : 1 roster
Apply via the link below. Shortlisting and interviews will commence ASAP. You will need to immediately supply copies of the essential licenses. No overseas or interstate applications will be considered due to borders closures and quarantine requirements.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.