START YOUR CAREER WITH NAB TODAY!
- $30.49 p/h plus super
- Full time hours | Temporary Assignment
- ASAP Start | Top 4 Bank
Hays is supporting NAB in the recruitment of Loan Administrators. Apply for this job now!
Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, passion for customers, will to win, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
As a loan administration officer your responsibilities will include:
- Loan maintenance such as updating customer details and changes to existing loans
- Processing loan payments
- Checking that documents are within compliance guidelines
- Updating interest rates, finalising first home buyer grants
- Creating, cancelling and amending direct debits for customer loan repayments
- Following up with NAB brokers regarding post-settlement issues
What you’ll need to succeed
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you have the following:
- Relevant tertiary degree
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail when processing work
- Excellent data entry skills and exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise work, assume responsibility for tasks, and meet competing deadlines.
- Previous administration experience (preferred)
- Established problem solving abilities
- You must have full time availability
What you’ll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills while enabling you to build a rewarding career within NAB. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, I encourage you to click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or forward a copy of your CV to Georgie. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.